Welcome to Ruby's Heavenly Treasures.

Please look on the side bar for a new idea I have for memorializing our loved ones, they are beautiful flower pictures with your child's name and the meaning of their name.

This is a blog site for parents who have received a hat for their child to come and see the inspiration behind the hats that I make.

It is also intended for other crocheters and knitters in the Markham, Ontario area to donate hats to Sick Kids or find free patterns to give to their local hospitals.

My daughter Ruby was 21 months old when she passed away suddenly to a complication of RSV that resulted in brain death.

She was (and still is) one of the most precious joys in my life.

This blog will always be in construction and please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you as your child goes through their treatment.

My wish for them is to come home as quickly as possible.If you are here because your child has passed away, my deepest condolances go out to you.
I know what it is like to have lost a child and it's one of the most painful things anyone should never have to go through.

Please feel free to share your comments and pictures of your child in one of my hats.

Please email me at rubys_ht@yahoo.ca

Much love, Denise
(a forever grieving mom just trying to make a difference)



Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Memorial Birth Flower Tribute Added

A mama on my forums recently lost her little baby Rhys.  I made his family a memorial birth flower tribute.  Please pray for their family during this time of loss and that they would be protected during their grieving process.

Here is the link to my Birth Flower Tributes.  If you know someone who has lost a child, I would love to make one for them.  Right now, due to money, I am making them and sending via email so the family can print it out.  All I need is their full name and the month they were born.  Just leave me a comment and let me know.

Blessings,
Dee =)

0 comments: